To advertise your business on this site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Total Results Found: 5
- Absa Cape Epic Mountain Bike RaceThe Absa Cape Epic presented by Adidas takes place every year around the last week of March and the first week of April. The race is held over 8 days and includes a time-trial prologue. The route changes every year, and leads aspiring amateur and professional mountain bikers from around the world through approximately 800 kilometres of the unspoilt nature of the Western Cape and up approximately 16 000m of climbing over some of the most magnificent passes in South Africa.
- Cadiz Robben Island Freedom SwimThe Cadiz Freedom Swim is one of the toughest, most extreme long-distance cold water sea swim races in the world - 7.5km from Robben Island to Blouberg, Cape Town. This channel is renowned for its bitterly cold water (between 9 and 14 degrees) and strong, unpredictable currents.
- Cape Argus Pick ‘n Pay Cycle TourThe Cape Argus Pick ‘n Pay Cycle Tour (referred to in short as the Argus) is an annual cycle race hosted in Cape Town, South Africa, usually 109 km long. It is the first event outside Europe to be included in the International Cycling Union's Golden Bike Series.
- Old Mutual Two Oceans MarathonThe Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon has earned a reputation as the world’s most beautiful marathon. The first race was held in 1970 and saw 26 runners line up to face the unknown challenge. Since then, the race has become a national institution and a firm favourite with local, upcountry, and international athletes.
- Windhoek Berg River Canoe MarathonWindhoek’s foundations were formed through an unwavering commitment to making 100% pure beer. The Berg River Canoe Marathon is one of the hardest, and most grueling, canoe races of the year. It takes dedication and staying true to what you believe in, in order to complete the race, but above all, it is the absolute commitment and passion for the sport that has brought the Windhoek trademark together with the Berg River Canoe Marathon; and to celebrate in the accomplishment, and commitment, that separates those that complete the Berg River from the fair weather paddlers.