To advertise your business on this site, please contact us at email@example.com.
Total Results Found: 5
- Barnyard Theatre WillowbridgeThe leading Cape Town venue for live music and tribute shows.
- Kirstenbosch Concerts and EventsKirstenbosch Botanical Gardens is Cape Town’s leading outdoor events location. Set in the idyllic garden setting of Kirstenbosch, patrons can enjoy a wide variety of musical concerts and events, both local and international.
- Oude Libertas AmphitheatreYou are invited to join again the summer audiences who relish the delights of a unique season of top entertainment under the stars in the Stellenbosch original theatre in the Winelands. Music, theatre and dance once again find a perfect setting under Stellenbosch’s southern sky. Set among tall, rustling trees, the famous open-air Oude Libertas Amphitheatre this year hosts a top line-up of performers in a variety of presentations.
- Paul Cluver Wine Estate AmphitheatreIt is the most unique and awe inspiring setting for performances and it is only 45 minutes drive from Cape Town International. A towering Eucalyptus forest circles the intimate open-air arena which has been hewn from farm timber in its entirety. Performances are specifically chosen to match the natural acoustics of the venue.
- Saronsberg TheatreSince opening, Saronsberg Theatre has hosted big names and shows such as Chris Chameleon, Jack Parow, Die Antwoord, Liz Meiring, Dowwe Dolla, Flip a Coin, Blues Broers, Albert Frost, Zinkplaat, Gerald Clark, Die Naaimasjien, Valiant Swart, Koos Kombuis, Jan en die Boointjieraak, Lollos, Tuesdays with Morrie.