To advertise your business on this site, please contact us at email@example.com.
Total Results Found: 6
- Blue Ray Angling Club – Saltwater Fishing ClubBlue Ray Angling Club – Saltwater Fishing Club.
What makes us such a special club? On the 1st of April 2011 some guys decided to start a new fishing club; a club where the members own the club, each member can table his voice to any club decision and every member is taken into consideration. A club for the people, by the people...
- Four Oceans Angling Club - Saltwater Fishing ClubFour Oceans Angling Club - Saltwater Fishing Club
The name is derived from the two oceans surrounding the South African coastline coupled with the "oceans of the mind and spirit". The club's primary emphasis is that of competitive angling a winning culture and an all encompassing sportsman philosphy.
- Gordon’s Bay Boat Angling Club - Saltwater Fishing ClubGordon’s Bay Boat Angling Club - Saltwater Fishing Club
If you are a keen sport fisherman we invite you to join us in our many events taking place throughout the year. If you would like to become a sport fisherman we will be happy to guide you and teach you the ropes. We have many enthusiatic members of which some are highly professional and some not so. We are sure you will fit right in with our bunch of fishing crazy members.
- Paardevlei Light Tackle Boat Club - Saltwater Fishing ClubPaardevlei Light Tackle Boat Club - Saltwater Fishing Club
The club was started in 1989 by Clive Horrell and Graham Roberts who after their retirement are still active members.The club was named after Paardevlei which is situated on the De Beers property at the Strand next to the N2 leading to Cape Town.
- Paarl Angling Club - Saltwater Fishing Club
- Two Oceans Angling Club - Saltwater Fishing ClubTwo Oceans Angling Club - Saltwater Fishing Club
Two Oceans Angling club was established in August 2001.The club was born out of a need to split some of the domination of older clubs in the wcsaa at the time.